We believe that good health care means taking a team approach. Our therapists frequently meet and review patient progress, revise goals, share information, and brainstorm techniques and strategies. We want to include you in this conversation as a vital part of our patient’s care.
What does Spark offer?
- Speech-Language therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Sensory Integration therapy
- Feeding therapy
- Reading and Literacy support
- Motor planning and cognitive support
- Habilitative and Rehabilitative services
- Early Intervention
- Enrichment Activities
- Formal and Informal Evaluations
- Free Screenings
Why refer to Spark?
- Spark offers flexible scheduling for families, including weekends and after school hours.
- Rapid availability – Families are seen within a week, no waitlist needed.
- Open communication – Our therapists can send notes and progress updates as often as you would like and are available for phone consults and progress reports.
- Affordable – We are in-network with most local insurance carriers and most families at our office only pay a $15-$30 copay per visit. In addition to keeping our rates low, for those who do not have insurance or who request private pay, we also offer a sliding fee scale to make treatment more affordable.
- Continuous improvement – We encourage our therapists to seek additional certifications and educational experiences to provide higher quality treatment including sensory specialization and auditory processing. In addition to this, we seek to constantly expand our service offerings and in-clinic tools to better meet the unique needs of our patients.
- Multidisciplinary – We offer Speech, Sensory Integration, Occupational Therapies, and Literacy support all in one place. This allows families to reduce the extra driving and scheduling hassle of seeing multiple therapists across several offices.
Referral Instructions: Please fax our office a copy of the order, the child’s last physical, patient contact/summary, and, most importantly, any notes pertaining to their reason for seeking therapy. If applicable, please also include any applicable specialist evaluations that could assist our therapists (Neurology, Otolaryngology, Audiology, Early Childhood Development, Oral Surgery, other Speech or Occupational Therapists, etc).
Please call us for our therapist and office NPIs, license information, and any other additional information you need if doing a prior authorization.
We are currently in-network with the following carriers:
- Anthem NH & Massachusetts
- BCBS VT
- CBA Blue
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- NH Medicaid
- NH Health Families
- United Healthcare
- Well Sense
We are working to increase the number of carriers we are in-network with, please call our office for an updated list of insurance carriers we work with.
Below are a list of our online articles and printable brochures and guides. These can be used during patient consultations and education.
If you would like professionally printed color brochures for your office, please give us a call. A member of the Spark team will drop them off at your earliest convenience.